- 3D as well as traditional knuckle boom function in shipboard mode
- Centralized lubrication system
- 360° continuous slewing (rotation)
- Precise stepless speed control for all motions
- Simultaneous operation of two or more functions
- MOPS – Manual Overload Protection System
- AOPS – Automatic Overload Protection System
- Offshore paint specification
- Upgradable for Bridge central/land control
- Red Rock Workshop Test Report
- Red Rock Declaration of Conformity
- Certification from class societies on request
- Red Rock Instruction Manual and Service Manual
Red Rock 3D Crane
Red Rock 3D Motion Compensated Cranes are reliable and rigid cranes for handling of cargo and personnel from vessel to vessel, or vessel to fixed point.
The Red Rock 3D Motion Compensated Cranes keeps the load still due to advanced sensor signals together with compensating hydraulic system.
The system’s simplicity ensures reliable operation.
Tailor made to your requested specifications, different outreaches, lifting capacities and operating conditions.
All RMCK cranes can be equipped with different accessories and class certified by all leading classification societies.
Red Rock 3D Motion Compensation can easily be retrofitted on existing crane.
Revolutionary crane design – counteracts 360° ship movements, for safe and precise operations in rough seas.