- Electrical starter cabinet
- 360° rotation
- Precise stepless speed control for all motions
- Simultaneous operation of two or more functions
- Centralized lubrication system
- Offshore paint specification
- Red Rock Workshop Test Report
- Red Rock Declaration of Conformity
- Certification from class societies on request
- Red Rock Instruction Manual and Service Manual
Red Rock AHC Crane
Red Rock Active Heave Compensated Offshore Cranes are reliable and rigid cranes for handling of cargo from vessel to vessel, vessel to fixed point, and vessel to subsea.
Keeps cargo leveled due to advanced sensor signals together with compensating hydraulic system.
Tailor made to your requested specifications, in different outreaches, lifting capacities and operating conditions. All AHC cranes can be equipped with different accessories and class certificates by all classification societies.
All our AHC cranes are easily upgradable to:
3D, Bridge & land control.
The crane is made as a self-contained unit with integrated hydraulic power pack and motor inside crane king and pedestal. Starter cabinet (IP56) and remote start/stop box (IP66) is included for mounting in most suitable place close to the crane. Operators’ cabin (or alternatively) platform mounted on left or right side of pedestal.