- Electrical starter cabinet
- 360° rotation
- Precise stepless speed control for all motions
- Simultaneous operation of two or more functions
- Pedestal ready for welding or bolting on the vessel steel structure
- Start/stop box with Emergency Stop Device
- Levers of spring centered type
- Fail Safe Slew Brakes & Load Holding Valves
- Full surface treatment
- Red Rock Workshop Test Report
- Red Rock Declaration of Conformity
- Certification from class societies on request
- Red Rock Instruction Manual and Service Manual
Red Rock Straight Boom Crane
The Straight Boom Crane with a cylinder luffing single box boom is the most economical crane type.
The crane has few moving parts, which keeps the maintenance costs down. It has a low center of gravity and can lift full load at the minimum working radius.