RDA60-80-100-120-150, Davit With Docking Head.
RDA davit with docking head is developed for full-contact handling of Rescue- and Daughter Craft for marine and offshore vessels, in addition to being applicable towards other special requirements. The RDA davit can be supplied with a range of customized options depending on operational requirements. Whether it involves Crafts for Rescue Operations, Stand by Operations or other related activities, the davit can be equipped to perform the task.
The unit is made to operate in rough sea and is performing high safety to the craft due to docking head damping of sea movements. The unit features also a ridged A-frame construction for stable and safe operation. Wire sheaves are lubricated through a central inlet, optimizing service and maintenance procedures. The davit winch and jib movements are operated from a control stand nearby. The control stand includes Start/stop and emergency stop.
• Constant Tension system acting as wave compensator.
• Shock absorbing cylinder for smooth handling of the Boat.
• Parking cradle for additional support in parked position.
• Diesel power back-up for dead ship operation (emergency).
• Equipment for protection against icing under extreme low temperature.
• Platform and access ladder for maintenance.
• Pivot Towing Boom for handling painter line from Rescue Boat.
• Radio Remote Control.