RDA20-31-36-40-60 Rescue Boat Davits.
RDA Rescue Boat Davits are developed for handling of Fast Rescue Boats (FRC) for marine and offshore vessels, in addition to being applicable towards other special requirements. Whether it involves SOLAS safety related requirements, or additional customized requirements, the RDA Rescue Boat Davits can be equipped to perform the task.
RDA Rescue Boat Davits can be supplied with a range of options depending on operational requirements. The unit features a ridged A-frame construction for stable and safe operation and is designed considering optimizing service and maintenance procedures. The davit winch and jib movements are operated from a control stand nearby. Start/stop and emergency stop are also at the control stand.
• Constant Tension system acting as wave compensator.
• Shock absorbing cylinder for smooth handling of the Rescue Boat.
• Parking cradle for additional support in parked position.
• Pivot Towing Boom for handling painter line from Rescue Boat.
• Anti Pendulum device for safe handling of Rescue Boat.
• Equipment for protection against icing under extreme low temperature.
• Davit mounted on moveable skid for parking in protected area.