- Hydraulic Power Unit integrated in davit
- Control stand
- Electrical starter
- High speed winch
- EC Type –Examination Certificate, issued by DNVGL
- EC Declaration of Conformity, issued by DNVGL
- Red Rock Workshop Test Report, witnessed by DNVGL
- Red Rock Declaration of Conformity
- LSA-Code, SOLAS 74 and HSC Code
- Wheel Mark Certification
- Certification from other class societies on request
- Design Verification Report (DVR) (workboat/daughter craft etc)
- Red Rock Instruction Manual and Service Manual
Red Rock A-Frame Davit
RDA Rescue Boat Davit can be supplied with a range of options depending on operational requirements.
The unit features a rigid A-frame construction for stable and safe operation and is designed considering optimizing service and maintenance procedures.
The davit winch and jib movements are operated from a control stand or a remote control nearby. Start/stop and emergency stop are also at the control stand or the remote control.
Whether it involves crafts for rescue operations, stand-by operations, or other related activities, the davit can be equipped to perform the task.
A-Frame Davit (RDA) – Standard Sizes
|Type||SWL||Hoisting/Lowering speed||Dry weight||Typical boat size|
|RDA16||1 600 kg||0-48 m/min||1 600 kg||15 ft / 4.5 m|
|RDA22||2 200 kg||0-48 m/min||2 000 kg||18 ft / 5.5 m|
|RDA36||3 600 kg||0-48 m/min||3 500 kg||23 ft / 7.0 m|
|RDA50||5 000 kg||0-48 m/min||4 800 kg||26 ft / 8.0 m|
|RDA60||6 000 kg||0-48 m/min||6 500 kg||26 ft / 8.0 m|
|RDA80||8 000 kg||0-48 m/min||9 000 kg||29 ft / 9.0 m|
|RDA100||10 000 kg||0-40 m/min||10 500 kg||33 ft / 10 m|
|RDA120||12 000 kg||0-40 m/min||11 500 kg||39 ft / 12 m|
|RDA140||14 000 kg||0-40 m/min||13 500 kg||46 ft / 14 m|
|RDA160||16 000 kg||0-40 m/min||15 000 kg||52 ft / 16 m|