- Integrated hydraulic power pack
- Hydraulic control stand that is integrated in the davit structure
- Electrical starter cabinet
- High speed winch
- EC Type –Examination Certificate, issued by DNVGL
- EC Declaration of Conformity, issued by DNVGL
- Red Rock Workshop Test Report, witnessed by DNVGL
- Red Rock Declaration of Conformity
- LSA-Code, SOLAS 74 and HSC Code
- Wheel Mark Certification
- Certification from other class societies on request
- Design Verification Report (DVR) (workboat/daughter craft etc)
- Red Rock Instruction Manual and Service Manual
Red Rock Cantilever Davit
RDCA Cantilever davits are developed for handling rescue boats, daughter crafts and work boats for marine vessels and offshore rigs.
RDCA are specially designed to be mounted on the ship/rig side, freely lowering the craft. The Red Rock RDCA davit is a cost efficient and safe solution for boat handling operations with a minimum of moving parts.
Whether it involves crafts for rescue operations, stand-by operations, or other related activities, the davit can be equipped to perform the task.
Cantilever Davit (RDCA) – Standard sizes
|Type||SWL||Hoisting/Lowering speed||Dry weight||Typical boat size|
|RDCA40||4 000 kg||0-48 m/min||3 500 kg||23 ft / 7.0 m|
|RDCA60||6 000 kg||0-48 m/min||6 500 kg||26 ft / 8.0 m|
|RDCA80||8 000 kg||0-48 m/min||6 500 kg||29 ft / 9.0 m|
|RDCA100||10 000 kg||0-48 m/min||6 500 kg||33 ft / 10 m|