- Electrical starter cabinet
- 360° rotation
- Precise stepless speed control for all motions
- Simultaneous operation of two or more functions
- Pedestal ready for welding or bolting on the vessel steel structure
- Start/stop box with Emergency Stop Device
- Levers of spring centered type
- Fail Safe Slew Brakes & Load Holding Valves
- Full surface treatment
- Red Rock Workshop Test Report
- Red Rock Declaration of Conformity
- Certification from class societies on request
- Red Rock Instruction Manual and Service Manual
Red Rock Telescopic Boom Crane
The Telescopic Boom Crane with a cylinder luffing main box boom and one or more telescopic box boom sections is well suited when either a long outreach and/ or a large height between hook and deck is required at the same time as the crane needs to be very compact when not in use. This boom type is also suitable for lifting operations at sea with moving vessels and harsh environment.
The Telescopic Boom Crane type is extremely compact in stowed position. The telescopic boom design also allows the Operator to adjust the wire pendulum length to give the best possible control over free-hanging loads, even when moving loads between two vessels in motions.