- Hydraulic Power Unit integrated in davit structure (size dependant)
- Integrated or separate control stand (size dependant)
- Electrical starter
- High speed winch
- EC Type –Examination Certificate, issued by DNVGL
- EC Declaration of Conformity, issued by DNVGL
- Red Rock Workshop Test Report, witnessed by DNVGL
- Red Rock Declaration of Conformity
- LSA-Code, SOLAS 74 and HSC Code
- Wheel Mark Certification
- Certification from other class societies on request
- Design Verification Report (DVR) (workboat/daughter craft etc)
- Red Rock Instruction Manual and Service Manual
Red Rock Telescopic Davit
Designed to be installed inside a ship recess area, giving the telescopic davit and boat the optimal life cycles conditions.
The Red Rock telescopic davit will integrate perfectly in the ship recess and the small footprint of the product will ensure maximum space utilization of the vessel.
With its parking frame, it is the most ridged davit giving the best support to the boat during operating the davit from parked position to launching position.
The davit can be delivered with an opening hatch in front of the recess to completely give you an indoor environment with the best protection for davit and boat in harsh weather conditions.
Whether it involves crafts for rescue operations, stand-by operations, or other related activities, the davit can be equipped to perform the task.
Telescopic Davit (RDT) – Standard sizes
|Type||SWL||Hoisting/Lowering speed||Dry weight||Typical boat size|
|RDT22||2 200 kg||0-48 m/min||3 000 kg||18 ft / 5.5 m|
|RDT36||3 600 kg||0-48 m/min||3 500 kg||23 ft / 7.0 m|
|RDT60||6 000 kg||0-48 m/min||6 500 kg||26 ft / 8.0 m|
|RDT80||8 000 kg||0-48 m/min||8 500 kg||29 ft / 9.0 m|
|RDT100||10 000 kg||0-40 m/min||9 000 kg||33 ft / 10 m|
|RDT120||12 000 kg||0-40 m/min||11 000 kg||39 ft / 12 m|
|RDT140||14 000 kg||0-40 m/min||14 000 kg||42 ft / 14 m|