- Integrated hydraulic power pack
- Hydraulic control stand that is integrated in the davit structure
- Electrical starter cabinet
- High speed winch
- EC Type –Examination Certificate, issued by DNVGL
- EC Declaration of Conformity, issued by DNVGL
- Red Rock Workshop Test Report, witnessed by DNVGL
- Red Rock Declaration of Conformity
- LSA-Code, SOLAS 74 and HSC Code
- Wheel Mark Certification
- Certification from other class societies on request
- Design Verification Report (DVR) (workboat/daughter craft etc)
- Red Rock Instruction Manual and Service Manual
Red Rock Telescopic Deck Skid Davit
RDTD Telescopic Deck Skid Davits are developed for vessels and rigs where skidding of the boat and davit from parking position to launching position at vessel or rig side is required.
The davit can be delivered with an opening hatch in front of the recess to completely give you an indoor environment with the best protection for davit and boat in harsh weather conditions.
Whether it involves crafts for rescue operations, stand-by operations, or other related activities, the davit can be equipped to perform the task.
Telescopic Deck Skid Davit (RDTD) – Standard sizes
|Type||SWL||Hoisting/Lowering speed||Dry weight||Typical boat size|
|RDTD36||3 600 kg||0-48 m/min||4 000 kg||23 ft / 7.0 m|
|RDTD60||6 000 kg||0-48 m/min||7 000 kg||26 ft / 8.0 m|
|RDTD100||10 000 kg||0-40 m/min||11 000 kg||33 ft / 10 m|
|RDTD120||12 000 kg||0-40 m/min||12 500 kg||39 ft / 12 m|
|RDTD160||16 000 kg||0-40 m/min||16 000 kg||52 ft / 16 m|